Five Points Bottle Shop takes an active role in caring for the well being of our community.
Five Points Bottle Shop is helping to impact lives.
For over 30 years, Five Points Bottle Shop has been committed to continually enhancing the social welfare of our community through sponsorships and charitable donations. A local business that came to life as part of the Five Points neighborhood, we see ourselves as more than just a package store. We take our role in the community seriously and are thankful that we can help local non-profits make our community a better place to live.
Five Points Bottle Shop takes every request to heart and we appreciate your interest in including Five Points Bottle Shop in your fundraising event or cause. Please read our charitable donations policy below and then complete our online Charitable Donation Form to submit your request.
Charitable Donations Policy
The Five Points Bottle Shop is eager to respond to community needs and seeks to provide charitable support to initiatives that enrich lives and animal welfare in Athens/Clarke County or Oconee County on a daily basis. Five Points Bottle Shop may contribute give-away items or gift certificates to local non-profit organizations that address the following criteria:
- Health/wellness and human services
- Animal welfare
- Conservation and environmental programs
Five Points Bottle Shop will not contribute to:
- Individuals raising funds for personal activities
- Political organizations or candidates for public office
- Commercial events or promotions
- Requests that are sensitive, controversial, or harmful or that pose a potential conflict of interest to Five Points Bottle Shop
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of religion, age, color, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status
Any group or organization requesting a charitable donation from Five Points Bottle Shop must be located in the Athens area and serve the needs of the Athens community. The online request form must be submitted and supporting documentation for 501 (c)(3) status must be provided. No phone calls please.
Approval or denial of any request is not a judgment by Five Points Bottle Shop or its staff on the merit of the organization or event. Requests may be denied due to budget constraints or prior commitments.
Five Points: (706) 543-6989
Online: (706) 543-6962